- John Lloyd: Lastly, here's a Freudian question for you. Freud once said, "The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul is: what does a woman want?" What do you feel about that?
- Natalie Haynes: I think... a woman wants not to be treated as some sort of exotic sub-species by a coke-addled creep like Freud.
"You don’t really have to say “I’ve always wanted to do this.” He’ll come to you and be like “I think people should see you do this.” Then, you realize in the back of your head “I was really wanting to be a blue demon!"
Amy Acker (about Joss Whedon)
- Interviewer: You’ve obviously been very busy since the show ended. Do people approach you more for “Arrested” or for something like “Superbad”?
- Michael Cera: More than anything people recognize me from “The Social Network,” which I was not in.
- Scott Aukerman: I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't be watching your show [Parks and Recreation].
- Aziz Ansari: Oh, I can.
- Scott Aukerman: Really, what would that person be like?
- Aziz Ansari: Well, similar to a Nielsen Box, I'd imagine.